Bolt size in 13A socket

I'm not very good at identifying sizes of bolts or screws. I'm getting some trendy black sockets but the fixing bolts don't appear to be of the same colour. Can anyone tell me the size of these bolts so I can do a search for some black ones. Or even better, tell me where to get them.
Thanks

They are M3.5's and I'm afraid I've never seen them in anything other than chrome or brass...
...I guess a can of black car paint would do?
CAS

Regards Mike.
--
The best thing about Christmas is when it\'s over.

Mike Cawood, HND BIT wrote:

I used to work for a network equipment manufacturer that used to do just that on its chassis screws. It works very well.
P.

Regards Mike.