bi fold door

I want to fit a bi fold door to my bathroom entrance to save space the opening is 2.5 inch x 75 inch or 698mm x 1905mm there is a b&q Bi-Fold Door is manufactured using one piece moulded wood fibre facings that is 1951mm x 750mm not far of can this door be cut down to they size i need? or is it hollow?
TIA
chris wrote:

Its not so much that they are hollow - which they are, more that the holes for the pivots (that allow them to fold) are positioned close to the edges, so reducing the width of the door cuts the bit with the holes off.
Looking at the sizes, you would need to cut 46mm off the height and 52mm off the width - which would completely destroy the door in any case.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

bifold door in that sort of situation that didn't look a bit cheap and nasty.
--
fred