beeb.net ?

I know this is the wrong NewsGroup to be asking this in but I can't find a suitable one, so please, no flames.
I am with beeb.net and over the past 4 weeks or so have been receiving multiple emails from friends with all the same content. I have asked many other beeb users that I know and they are having the same problem. Emails to snipped-for-privacy@beeb.net have not been replied to and I am not wasting my money at 60p per minute calling them. Anyone else experiencing the same problems and do you know what the problem can be.
--
the_constructor

the_constructor wrote:

I have a beeb.net account and haven't seen this problem.
--
Sue

I hope I am wrong, because harvisting email addresses from the Usenet is a clasic way spammers get lists of addresses, and thats why most of us use fictitious ones or "encode" them in some way.
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

No, what I am saying is this. I have several email addresses with beeb.net, I use different addresses for ebay, personal, newsgroups, registering with companies etc. On all these accounts and those of other beeb.net users that I know, we are receiving multiple messages all with the same content. eg, my brother sent me 1 email. Beeb.net over the course of 3 days, sent me 17 copies of this same email. I sent him 2 emails, he got 32 within 15 hours. On the ebay account, PayPal sent me an email telling me that someone had paid for an item. I received 1, then 3, then 7 all the same content within 24 hours, then 2 days later I received another 6. It seems like the beeb.net servers have gone bananas..... beeb.net have not answered any emails from any of us.
--
the_constructor

<snip>

I'm not suprised - if you and all your friends complained by e-mail, they've probably got a few hundred thousand copies to sift through!!! _________________________ The Reaper
have not been replied to and I am not wasting my

sent (both Email and posts to NGs) placed a copy in the 'Outbox' instead of the 'Sent Items'. The result was that the items were re-sent on startup. I didn't find the reason but I partly cured it by removing the option to save items in the 'Sent Items' folder. Have a look at : Tools>Options>Send if you're using Outlook.
Cic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1052 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
have not been replied to and I am not wasting

I sent 2 emails to a beeb.net user last week and they both bounced, and yes the account is still active.
Andrew.
I have had the same problems. Just spoken to the beeb help line and they are aware of all this - apparently they were subject to a massive spam attack from which they are now recovering. No forecast as to when it will all be resolved.