bathstore.com

Has anyone bought bathroom products from www.bathstore.com (they have loads of showrooms, so it isn't just internet based)? I'm just wondering about the quality of their baths/sinks/toilets etc? Or is a 'bath' a 'bath', and the quality is pretty conisistent whoever you buy from? TIA matty
The bathstore is owned by the Wolsley group which run the Builder centers, plumb and drainage centers etc. Their products aren't branded like Armitage shanks or Ideal standard but are imported from countries like Italy and, I think East Europe. Whilst they may not be top branded they are ok and priced accordingly.

Whilst they may not be top branded they are ok and priced

For information, who would be the 'top brands' and are there 'chains' where I'd get them? TIA matty
Comapnies like Armitage shanks and Ideal standard, Dolomite, pronounced dol -o-me-tee,(part of the ideal standard group as so many of them are) Heritage, shires. Can't think of any more off the top of my head. Usually builders merchants sell these brands. Some have showrooms. Personally, and this is only my opinion, I'd sterr away from the diy sheds. Others may have a different opinion.

I got my bath etc from victoria plumb, no problems with it and a fraction of the price of bathstore.