For the last six months my friend has been hearing water gushing noises from
next door's property when they have their central heating on. The noises
stop when the heating is turned off. The immersion heater in next door's
property is directly opposite the bedroom in which the noises can be heard.
Unfortunately my friend has now discovered mould on the skirting boards
growing up the wall.
She contacted the Environmental Health Dept who advised her to wipe this
mould off with diluted bleach, she is now suffering from asthma related
Does anyone know if this mould is in fact safe to be treated.