Where can i buy an 8' length of 30" diameter pipe ?

I have a project that requires 30" or greater diameter pipe ; it can be metal or fiberglass . I can even use culvert pipe if it goes that big. Any idea where i go to find something like this ? Thanks.
You don't mention where you are. You will need to be able to deal with substantial weight. Choices:
RCP - reinforced concrete pipe. My local manufacturer is named HydroConduit CMP - corrugated metal pipe. Sometimes referred to as Tin Horn. Contact a scrap yard, pipe yard, or a local steel supplier and ask for sources.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG wrote:

Or County road supervisor.

Dan hit the nail on the head with asking your location.
I'd be willing to give you some leftover 30" and 36" RCP if you would pick it up in southern NJ.
Seriously, let the group know your location and you'll get decent answers to your question.

I'm pretty sure the OP is the guy looking to make a tornado shelter out of the pipe, and he's located in tornado alley.
Would you be willing to deliver the pipe for the same price (free)...? ;)
Sand Gravel Concrete Operation. Usually have left-over water pipe, sewer pipe, drainage pipe. jl

Greetings.
We have some fiberglass 36" x 8', which we are giving away.
We are located in Ottavia, which is close to Rome, Italy.
Pickup only.

Shouldn't the EU pipe be in metric units...? ;)

Greetings.
You are correct, that is why we are giving it away.