Tomboy Tools

Incredible line of tools whether you're male or female (but buy the pink if you're the latter - not only is if for a good cause, but maybe they won't disappear - they're better than the craftsman tools my husband has. 10 % discount on all orders placed via email or contact me on my web page until July 15th. Want to host a party and I have some great gifts for you!!!
www.sweetsurpriesbyteri.com and click the Tomboy Tools link