skil hd77 case

Hello, I recently purchased a skil hd77 wormdrive circular saw. It did not come with a case and I am having difficulty finding them for sale via the internet. Is there anyone on this group who has purchased a case recently? Any recommendation for making a case for a saw like this?
Thanks, J.H.
Joseph Handy wrote:

Years ago when I bought my Milwaukee worm drive I went through the extra trouble of special ordering a tool case for it.
In last few years I've switch over to tool bags.........have you considered a tool bag for your 77?
In a pinch you could use the Milwaukee case
http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_27_40027_-1_284066_189286_no_127418_Y
cheers Bob
Joseph Handy wrote:

Years ago when I bought my Milwaukee worm drive I went through the extra trouble of special ordering a tool case for it.
In last few years I've switch over to tool bags.........have you considered a tool bag for your 77?
In a pinch you could use the Milwaukee case
http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_27_40027_-1_284066_189286_no_127418_Y
cheers Bob

Skil worm drive saws fit in the Skil 95277 Plastic Tool Case, which costs about $40. The case has a slot for a rip fence, a compartment for several blades and plenty of room for the long power cord. Though bulky, it does provide good protection for the saw. The latches are plastic, so they might not hold up well under frequent use.
Several of the vendor listings for the 95277 include a picture of a different case, one too small for a worm drive saw. Even the vendor I bought one from a few years ago displays the wrong picture. So don't order based on the picture.
A search turned up only one picture of a 95277, at http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/boschpowertoolsource_1934_ 7731167.
Skil also makes a fabric carrying bag for their worm drive saws, but I've only seen it bundled with new saws. They don't list it as an accessory on their web site. Go by the part number and description instead.
As a previous poster mentioned, Milwaukee makes a steel case for their worm drive saws. It is model number 48-55-1101 and priced at $65 or so. A Skil worm drive saw would probably also fit.
Good luck in your search.
Cheers,
Lowell