Round Swamp Cooler screen

-------------------------------------

Does anyone know how to get a new outside screen for a large round swamp cooler? They stopped selling them in the local area and mine crumbled when I tried to remove it today. It "was" made out of plastic or something like it and had not been used in years. If you know of an online supplier for such a cooler please let me know.

thanks for any help

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 16287 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
jth374

I'd probably just fashion one from window screen or other mesh.

Reply to
dpb

I'd bet if you made a single cut in it going up/down and opened it up, you would find that the screen was rectangular in shape and not round!

Thus you could go to the hardware store and buy wire mesh screen and cut it to the same rectangular size, then tie it together at the ends to make it "round"...

Reply to
Bill

Very true and a good explanation.

RicodJour

replying to jth374, jeff parks wrote: If you find out where to get one, please let me know, as I also need one. Thanks, 818-974-7528

Reply to
jeff parks