Polyurethane Caulking Advice

Hello All
I'm looking for a flexible, fast curing Polyurethane caulking that is similar to "Tremco's" - "Dymonic FC"
Tremco makes the "Vulkem" 116 as well but it's too gritty. I like the smoother consistancy.
I just wondered if there was anyone who has used this Dymonic FC and any thoughts or opinions on some others like it.
Thanks in advance
Chuck B ~ Advanced Stucco of Iowa
Hello all-
I have read that Health Canada suggesting selaing basement walls and floors with a "polyurethenae caulking compound" does any one have any experience in using this to prevent moisture engress from unsealed concrete. I have a basement floor (3" below ground) with an old mechanical sump, a 4' sq hole in the unsealed concrete floor, moisture spreads on the concrete floor surrounding the sump hole. Does anyone have any experience with solving this problem?
Jean in Canada