need emergency help with retaining wall project!!

-------------------------------------
i'm doing a project about the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall. so can anyone give me some information on the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall.
My question: 1. what is the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall?
2. if taking cast in situ and precast retaining wall to compare, which type of it is more better to be use?
3. cast in situ retaining wall suitable use at what type of condition venue?
4. got what question can be ask about the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall? can anyone suggest some question about it for me?
urs kindly comment is much appreciate. thanks.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 16686 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
This question is quite vague, and retaining walls can be quite varied...... Many retaining wall over a certain height need engineering and that is when the decision as to what type of wall comes into play. the engineers call. All I can say is that a cast in place retaining wall would be best since the earth is removed, and concrete poured into fill the excavation. In a precast wall, the earth would need to be compacted around the structure. jloomis

On 15 Jun 2009 14:36:22 GMT, sytan90_at_hotmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (Natalie Tan) wrote:

SPAM and homework assignments--the speciality of the suck-o company!
No, Natalie, we won't do your homework for you. And don't post from the stucco company, they are spam feeders only.
Natalie Tan wrote:

What is the emergency?

The emergency is that his paper is due and the teacher won't take any excuses as to why it is not already done.
PeterD wrote:

If "he" is named Natalie, the "he" has bigger problems than a late paper! :-)

Bwa-ha-ha... Missed on that one, maybe he posted from his girlfriend's computer? <bg>
Regardless the original post has all the hallmarks of a college or tech school assignment.