Laser Level Charger

I have a very good Laser Level, although I feel the charger is faulty. I have replaced the Ni-Cad batteries also. Here are the specs. I would like to find one that would charge my Laser. Thanks, John

Here is all the information I have:

Nicad Battery Charger/Adapterpart # 39389-01 Model

3900 Series Input voltage 110vac On the other side of the unit I have E.D.S. ?2-1000 Direct Plug in Transformer Unit Model No 4490 120 v. 60 Hz 15w sec.:10.6vDC @ 550 mA
Reply to
jloomis

I'd look for a universal Ni-Cad charger. For example:

is one such device I found on eBay.

Reply to
PeterD

I'd look for a universal Ni-Cad charger. For example:

is one such device I found on eBay.

Reply to
jloomis

replying to jloomis, Dennis Fernlad wrote: Did you ever find a compatible charger for the Laser Beacon?

Reply to
Dennis Fernlad