I need Masonite Sideing!!

I have a bad place in my house.. I need 12" smooth triple 4 ship lap . I need about 5 16' 20' pieces. Anybody know WERE I CAN FIND IT. I'm in TENNESSEE

Anybody got a clue??

Reply to
Toby

The last time I had to match some masonite siding, I found it at 84 Lumber. You might try there.

Reply to
Robert Allison

Tennessee is a pretty big state. Memphis? Knoxville? Pigeon Forge? No matter.

Hardie makes a 5 1/4 X 12 ft. plank that makes a four inch reveal. Might could weave that in.

Reply to
NuWaveDave

I believe Louisiana-Pacific makes that now. Here is their site:

Robert Allison

Jackson between Mem and Nash..

Reply to
Toby