I need Masonite Sideing!!

I have a bad place in my house.. I need 12" smooth triple 4 ship lap . I need about 5 16' 20' pieces. Anybody know WERE I CAN FIND IT. I'm in TENNESSEE
Anybody got a clue??
Toby wrote:

The last time I had to match some masonite siding, I found it at 84 Lumber. You might try there.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Tennessee is a pretty big state. Memphis? Knoxville? Pigeon Forge? No matter.
Hardie makes a 5 1/4 X 12 ft. plank that makes a four inch reveal. Might could weave that in.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Jackson between Mem and Nash..
Toby wrote:

I believe Louisiana-Pacific makes that now. Here is their site:
http://www.lpcorp.com/sidingtrim/lpabtsiding/products/panel.aspx
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.