I Need advise!! From the good lads nad gals

Hello guys, I've been through this forum and got to understand most of you guys are in building and construction. I organzied a construction tradeshow on my website but suffering low visitation. I wonder if any of the good guys in this forum could have a look and let me know what the problem could be is it the content or the marketing that caused this problem??
MEEF - www.eng-forum.com
MEEF wrote:

I took a quick look, and my honest opinion is your site needs a lot of work. Take it over to alt.html.critique and get some suggestions there as to how to improve your site.
Carolyn
--
Carolyn Marenger

Carolyn: Thank you very much, I really appreciate it, I will do as advise promptly.
In the meantime - as an engineer, what changes would you recommend to make it more appealing??
Kindly
MEEF - www.eng-forum.com
MEEF wrote:

Check my reply in the other newsgroup.