Hilti Ferroscan RV 10 for sale

I am clsing my engineering offie. Have this rebar concrete scanner for sale
http://shop.mipermiso.com/Hilti-Ferroscan-RV-10-P159C5.aspx
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0164670378&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih8
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:20:10 -0700, Jose Enrique

Wow, with eBay feedback like yours, who'd want to do business with a spamming lowlife like you?
Check his feedback:
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=jecalderon&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home
Wow!!!

Indeed. Seems to be one angry man that has trouble reading and following the rules. Buyers beware.
No need for your smarl lips remarks. Feedback is 93 is excellent with 111 positives. SO where is your feedback concern?
There is no spamming at all. This is a very specialized product hard to find around and very appropiate for this forum. Or have you seen this post acrioss other forums? No at all.
I am not into the business of selling at ebay so cool off your paranoid.

The concern is that a several different Sellers left feedback that you were a deadbeat bidder. Why would they make that up? You pay them, they're happy. Maybe you feel that there's a conspiracy against you and these random people are all in on it? Hell, maybe this newsgroup is in on the conspiracy.

Yeah, real hard to find. Here's a guy currently selling one on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hilti-Ferroscan-RV10-RV-10-concrete-and-rebar-scanner_W0QQitemZ180167783574 Oh, and he has perfect feedback.
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:15:42 -0700, Jose Enrique

Feedback of 93% sucks, big time...
There was spamming here...
Spamming is *NEVER* appropriate...
Then don't use eBay...
and...
You're a spamming, offensive, dishonest moron. Go away.
By the way... you are in the bussiness of Marketing online.. so what place you have in a construction forum?