HD's 3/4 T&G OSB for under $13

Anyone have an opinion on HD's 3/4 T&G OSB for under $13
Just be sure you understand the difference between full and scant. ==========

OSB prices have been shockingly low lately. If it's rated subflooring, it should be fine.

What is the difference, Doug?
--
Dennis

Dennis,
It has to do with the width of the sheet. If your floor is 32' wide you had better use full if you want to do it with 8 sheets. If you use scant you will be ~4" short--scant meaning the tongue is counted in the width. At least I think that's how it works. Check the markings on the full bundle covering. Okay?

I just ran into that. Never heard of the terminology. We were able to hide the seam under the wall plate, though I imagine there are cases where it could bite you.

IT hink I used what you're talkinga bout
it's got the iLock system?
this osb comes with or without water sealer on the the product
i figure the water sealer is for when it rains before you can build the roof
it was fine for a sub floor