Greenhouse Swimming Pool Enclosure

I live is a wooded area that is relatively cool in Summer. I was thinking about a greenhouse type enclosure for the 16'x32' pool that will keep out the large amount of leaves and keep the temperature relatiely warm. I do not need anything fancy since this is am older log cabin that happens to have an inground pool. If it keeps leaves and critters out with some ability to thermal regulate without breaking my back financially I'd be happy.
I'm looking for links, ideas, ect to come up with a future plan from anyone with experience or knows someone/company that can help.
Thanks
Poly Carbonate insulated panels and non-insulated panels are nice. Sliding glass doors, and windows.....vinyl are great. I have built swimming pool enclosures but they were a large building design around a 8 x40 lap pool. jloomis