Goodman furnaces and air conditioners

I'd appreciate comments regarding quality and durability of Goodman equipment. Also, if anyone has experience dealing with AC Direct, of Orlando, Florida, I'd like to know your impressions of that experience.
Also a link to a heating/ac newsgroup if there is one.
TIA
Kevin

I think you need to go here... http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid 791

Consumer reports did a poll of 67000 over 7 years and found goodman last, alt.hvac if you want to be insulted and find alot of out of work hvac goodman installers, alt.home.repair for visiting althvac hacks. Goodman is cheapest and is what instalers put in that can get other companies products, maybe they are better now, maybe not. A thread on that is maybe ongoing at alt.home.repair