finishing an attached garage

I am finishing an attached two-car garage that houses the house electrical panel. All the circuits from the house run into the attic of the garage and then down the wall cavity to the breaker, Currently, there is a partial sheet of half inch plywood covering the wiring in the cavity. Thebreaker is mounted on the outside of the garage. I would like to remove the plywood and put up drywall. Is there any issues wuth this? I don't think there would be, but I thought I would ask.
Robin

Nope. You can cover with drywall.