buying cabinet boxes

Where can I buy new cabinet boxes without the doors? I am changing the shape of my kitchen and the cabinet doors will still work, but not the boxes.

Cabinet boxws are the cheapest part of the structure. Find yourself a good cabinet maker and I am sure that here can build them for you. If I was close to you I would do it for you.

Cabparts.com
If you have the original delivery slip or similar, contact the cabinet maker. I have the one for my kitchen cabinets.
--
Noncompliant

"Jeff and Gigi" < snipped-for-privacy@jeffandgigi.com> wrote in message
any lumber yard or DIY shop like Home Depot, Lowes, Menards ect