building facing method question

I went by a small 2 story commercial building the other day and it was heavily scaffolded and covered with poly and wire mesh, like for stucco. There was a large quantity of what looked like concrete forms there, so I was thinking maybe they were going to make a poured concrete facing on the walls, to look like stone, I suppose. If this is true, what would be the name of the process? Thanks, Bill
What is this? A game show? Just ask the guy running the job.
<%= Clinton Gallagher NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com / MAP 432'17"N 882'37"W : 432'17"N 882'37"W

I didn't have time to stop then, and it's the other side of town.
Bill

Might be a T-Mass wall. Four inches of concrete on the interior, two inches on the exterior, and to inches of Styrofoam or extruded polystyrene in the middle with a type of fiber connector at 16" inch oc. It's built in the manner you described. Very energy efficient and has other advantages.
T-Mass is also know as Thermo-Mass. More advantages when used in the southern states (with a warmer climate.)
Dennis

planks and not forms.