Building Codes

Anyone know where I could get a complete file of all the Los Angeles building codes? Does anyone know of a link that gives an introduction/ overview of the city codes? Also, any good links for an explination/ introduction to permits?

Reply to
Condo

City Hall, or city planning office??? They may not 'give' you the codes, but they sure would be able to tell you which version they are going by. Then you can spend $80 on the book. Our local town is going to switch to the 2006 IRC and IBC Jan. 1, 2008. Right now, they're still using the 1994! I went ahead and bought the 2006 IRC through amazon dot com.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker

Local library.