Branko Construction

How do I begin to tell the story of the damage Branko Construction did to my home? I guess word of mouth is the best revenge for now.

Branko Construction is not a company I would ever do business with again.

Be wise and steer clear of Branko.

Is there some sort of screening process I could use next time to avoid such catastrophe?

Reply to
mshore04

Frankly, it's the contractor's fault. Their screening process is obviously faulty as well - and they're in business.

RicodJour

Ken

Reply to
bambam

The screening process definitely is not what it should be. Complaints with state agencies are reported in a spotty fashion, and in some states not at all. Court records and negative BBB reports are only helpful if you find evidence of their existence. Many complaints may exist that aren't in these records. Most of the time people can't sue a builder because of arbitration clauses and/or the cost of court. BBB's only report if they want to. Many companies have complaints on file at BBB that are not reported because the BBB has decided it's not enough yet. Let consumers see it all, let them make up their mind what is "enough."

Reply to
frippletoot