Advice on a concrete soak away

Hi,
Advice please on constructing a soak away using precast perforated concrete rings. It is for a self build project, I was initially intending to dig 2.5 cubic metre pit and fill it with rubble. My building inspector suggested using the concrete rings. Is it a good idea? Any information where I can get them, my building supplier has drawn a blank.
Pete
self builder wrote:

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about what we (USAns) call a "dry well", where waste 'grey water' is dumped. Grey water is from everything but toilets. I have a perforated concrete dry well surrounded by crushed stone. Mine is square, but it comes in round and polygon shapes. I've had it for 22 years and it collects grey water from 2 showers, 3 bathroom sinks, 1 kitchen sink, 1 dishwasher, 1 clothes washer, and a water softener. I had it pumped for the first time 2 years ago. I don't know where you are, or where you can get one, but the building inspector should know where you can get what he suggests.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Grey water is not legal many places - don't know about yours. I also know many people on septic systems who do this here where it is not legal. There are enzyme treatments that love to eat soap and scum that might take care of your problem.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Change the soap you use to one that is more environmentally freindly and use less of it. Most clothes do not need a lot of soap.