wooden table

I had lots of change that I left on a wooden table for about six months. I removed the change, but there are all these rings that it left behind. I can't clean them off the table.
Even wood cleaner didn't cut it. Any ideas?
On 12 Oct 2006 06:27:54 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@coolgroups.com wrote:

What kind of metal? What kind of finish? What kind of wood? Copper can cause staining. Moisten the area with vinegar and sprinkle on some table salt. Oxalic acid might work, but you may be faced with a re-finishing job.