window cleaner

Good afternoon,
I was thinking about mixing vinegar and water to make a window cleaning solution. Anybody used this mixture? What part water:vinegar should I mix?
Thanks

RUKind wrote:

s streaks. If you are using a smaller pail or a old windex bottle, try 10%. It really doesn't take much.

look here:- http://www.vinegarbook.co.uk/vinegar_tips_for_cleaning.shtml
My mother has used this solution for years, and i have followed in her footsteps, it is the best solution for cleaning windows. One cup of water, and one cup of vinegar. one to one.