tile cleaning

I have shiny marbled tile in my kitchen, dining room and hallway. I am beginning to really hate it. The shiny tile seems to grab the dirt and shows every spot. Even if I mop the floor, the water streaks show up and the floor looks dirty all the time. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars getting the glazed tile that is not shiny.
I'm sure there is an easier way to keep it clean.
Thanks, Susan
My glazed tile that is NOT shiny looks just as bad. I keep thinking that if I shine it it'll look better. Guess we're both wrong.
:I have shiny marbled tile in my kitchen, dining room and hallway. I am : beginning to really hate it. The shiny tile seems to grab the dirt and : shows every spot. Even if I mop the floor, the water streaks show up and : the floor looks dirty all the time. I don't want to spend thousands of : dollars getting the glazed tile that is not shiny. : : I'm sure there is an easier way to keep it clean. : : Thanks, Susan :
use plain hot water with vinegar added. It gets rid of the sticky soap residue that attracts the dirt.
chris

I would recommend that you get a steam mop. It should do a great job cleaning the tile and since there is no water left on the tile, you won't have streaks or spots.