Suggestions for stain removal on formica top dining table

I was given a large white formica /chrome dining room table plus matching vinyl/chrome chairs.
Nice looking but it does have noticeable deep dark stains on top of table plus hubby sat a heavy large cast iron dutch oven on top of table that resulted in a dark stain.
I have tried other suggestions such as rubbing bottle lemon juice and 409 but no luck.
I was also told to try a product call Clear-Gloss but can't locate this in any stores and don't want to spend a lot of $$$$ on products through hear say.
Can any one suggest a product that has been tried & proven to be rid of these stains and give the table top a new glossy look?
TIA-Also the vinyl on chairs need a good cleaning.
Oh pshaw, on Thu 08 Jun 2006 10:59:54a, ms. tonya meant to say...

I've never owned a table with a formica top, but over the years I have had several formica kitchen counters with serious stains. I have always removed them by covering the stained areas with bleach-soaked paper towels, checking frequently until stain is gone. Follow with a good wash and rinse. You can buy a polish for laminates like formica that help reduce future staining.
You might try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the vinyl chairs. I was amazed at how well those clean.
--
Wayne Boatwright @@

You're very welcome.
--