Start a Hmoe Biz ??

Start a home biz, handling toxic free products, I will pay the start up fee for you to look at this great home biusness.
No Selling No Risk No Stocking Products
Check this out, view a short presentation on your computer and you make up your mind if this is something you can do.
This is not a get rich quick program , but you can make a good income.
E-mail me and I will set up a time for you to view this on your computer and you let me know if this is for you.
Thanks Dick
reply to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Start a Hmoe Biz? As in HMO or HOMO? No thanks, I'm not interested in either. But perhaps you'd me interested in: http://www.linux-sec.net/Mail/spam.sounds/spam-spamty-spam-wonderful-spam.wav