Start a Hmoe Biz ??

Start a home biz, handling toxic free products, I will pay the start up fee for you to look at this great home biusness.

No Selling No Risk No Stocking Products

Check this out, view a short presentation on your computer and you make up your mind if this is something you can do.

This is not a get rich quick program , but you can make a good income.

E-mail me and I will set up a time for you to view this on your computer and you let me know if this is for you.

Thanks Dick

reply to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Dick Read

Start a Hmoe Biz? As in HMO or HOMO? No thanks, I'm not interested in either. But perhaps you'd me interested in:

TOM KAN PA