Squirrel in Attic???

Hello---
I have what I think must be a squirrel in the attic. What is your advice on dealing with critter or critters in the attic?
Thank----
Donna
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:13:09 -0500, "Donna in Texas"

Assuming you can access your attic, you can put a live trap with bait up there, and release it once you catch it. Then, figure out how they're getting in, and close up the access areas.
Nan
alt.home.repair
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:13:09 -0500, "Donna in Texas"

-> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:13:09 -0500, "Donna in Texas"
-> -> >Hello--- -> > -> >I have what I think must be a squirrel in the attic. What is your advice -> >on -> >dealing with critter or critters in the attic? -> alt.home.repair
Better: news:alt.consumers.pest-control Do a google groups search and you'll find hundreds of people with the same problem!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
Donna in Texas wrote: