sheet stain

could someone tell me the best way to get a stain out of some sheets? i'm not sure what kind of stain it is. i think it's food, but i don't know.
On 10 Nov 2005 21:38:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@coolgroups.com wrote:

Not a lot to go on is there. I would soak the sheet in a washing powder solution overnight and then rub the stain if it's still there with a product like vanish then wash and hope for the best.