Polti Lecoaspira steam/vacuum machine (any model 700 or 900 series).

Has anyone got one of these machines?

I'm interested as our carpet gets icky quickly due to baby's feeding habits ;-o as well as random hairs and dirt.

I like the idea of steaming as it may be:

a) Quicker to dry compared to VAXing (wet shampoo) b) No deteregent residue left c) Kills bugs.

Does it work well cleaning short pile carpets? Does it really suck all the scunge out after the steam has done it's job?

Used just as a vacuum cleaner, is it OK?

What's it like as a basic steam gun - eg cleaning ovens?

They're quite expensive so I'm not sure I would risk my money without some good feedback.

Hope someone can tell me :-)

Best wishes

Tim Southerwood

Reply to