O'Cedar Mop

I am in the market for a new mop. I have a large ceramic tile floor and the grout gets dirty and has to be cleaned with a brush. Today I found a new O'Cedar mop with a brush across one side of it. It looks like it would work - so that I don't have to get down on hands and knees - but would like to hear from any of you who actually own one. Does it really help clean the grout ? Thanks.