Natural house cleaning!

The US Government EPA has said "Toxins in household products are THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CAUSE CANCER than air pollution."
You don't have to use toxic cleaners to get your house sparkling clean! Plus, you'll save money!
http://www.4naturalcleaning.com
Keep your home clean naturally!
message

Yes, you can use a steam cleaner to get your house sparkling clean. No chemicals to buy. Just add water. That is the ultimate money saver.
message

Gee, all I saw at your website was an ad for a book.
Those interested in recipes and instructions for making their own natural cleaners might want to check out:
http://www.pathtofreedom.com/backtobasics/home/article_homemadecleaners.shtm l
Cleaning with Vinegar http://frugalliving.about.com/cs/tips/a/vinclean.htm House Cleaning With Safer Alternatives http://allergies.about.com/cs/springcleaning/a/aa031201a.htm Using frugal, homemade cleaning solutions http://frugalliving.about.com/cs/cleaning/a/031400_2.htm
Thanks! I bookmarked some of those sites for future reference.
pine
Starve a troll, feed a fever, that's my motto.