mold

What's the best way to clean/remove mold from wood ? I have my bathroom gutted, and their are white mold spots on the studs. I used to notice an odor coming from the same area, which was in the bathroom and {walk-in} bathroom closet areas. Any help would be appreciated !

Reply to
kidbum

-> What's the best way to clean/remove mold from wood ?

-> I have my bathroom gutted, and their are white mold spots on the studs.

-> I used to notice an odor coming from the same area, which was in the

-> bathroom and {walk-in} bathroom closet areas.

-> Any help would be appreciated !

Bleach. Mix 1 part bleach to 10 parts water and either spray it on or wipe it on with a saturated cloth. Let it sit until the mold is gone. You might have to do this more than once depending on how bad the mold is.

Reply to
Suzie-Q