mold

What's the best way to clean/remove mold from wood ? I have my bathroom gutted, and their are white mold spots on the studs. I used to notice an odor coming from the same area, which was in the bathroom and bathroom closet areas. Any help would be appreciated !
-> What's the best way to clean/remove mold from wood ? -> I have my bathroom gutted, and their are white mold spots on the studs. -> I used to notice an odor coming from the same area, which was in the -> bathroom and bathroom closet areas. -> Any help would be appreciated !
Bleach. Mix 1 part bleach to 10 parts water and either spray it on or wipe it on with a saturated cloth. Let it sit until the mold is gone. You might have to do this more than once depending on how bad the mold is.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~