microfiber is incredible

I hate dusting. I recently tried some microfiber towels from

for dusting my fine furniture. It is incredible how easy dusting is with one of the yellow cloths they sell. I dont use hardly any spray polish with the cloths. I wanted to tell you guys about this...

Reply to
kk

Haven't I seen you somewhere before? Any relation to TG?

Stuck-on food can be harder to remove than dust. If grakar rags would remove spam they would be worth it at half the price!

Reply to
Barbecue Bob

I agree that microfiber is great for cleaning. You can get packages of 12 to 16 cloths, 16 x 16 inches, at both Sam's Club and Costco. The price for a package is between $7 - $10, which seems substantially less than the prices on the website you mention.

Reply to
Vox Humana

: I agree that microfiber is great for cleaning. You can get packages of 12 : to 16 cloths, 16 x 16 inches, at both Sam's Club and Costco. The price for : a package is between $7 - $10, which seems substantially less than the : prices on the website you mention.

Which section of Sam's Club: cleaning? Automotive? Sounds like a great deal.

TIA, TammyM Sacramento, California

Reply to
TammyM

They are in the automotive section. For people without access to Costco or Sam's, I would try an auto parts and accessory store.

Reply to
Vox Humana