lime juice on wood floor

Hi again and thanks for the help with the dull sink, it is looking great.
Now I have a new problem. Lime juice on a wood floor. Owner got a bit carried away with the lime juice and spilt a few drops on the hardwood floors. Now there are white spots. Any cures?
Thanks in advance,
S aka turkeylady
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:25:41 -0500, "turkeylady"

Place a dab of mayonnaise on a rag and rub the stained area.
I will do that in the morning, thanks a bunch!

Ok I tried that today, it got lots lighter but is still there if you know where to look. I am going to try it again in morning and see if that will take care of the rest of it.
Thanks! Sheila