lime juice on wood floor

Hi again and thanks for the help with the dull sink, it is looking great.

Now I have a new problem. Lime juice on a wood floor. Owner got a bit carried away with the lime juice and spilt a few drops on the hardwood floors. Now there are white spots. Any cures?

Thanks in advance,

S aka turkeylady

Reply to
turkeylady

Place a dab of mayonnaise on a rag and rub the stained area.

Reply to
Phisherman

I will do that in the morning, thanks a bunch!

Reply to
turkeylady

Ok I tried that today, it got lots lighter but is still there if you know where to look. I am going to try it again in morning and see if that will take care of the rest of it.

Reply to
turkeylady