Keeping vinyl shower clean

We always squeegee our vinyl shower stall after each use (without any kind of cleaning solution), and that seems to keep the walls an doors clean. However, after a while, all of the horizontal surfaces become covered with what looks like dirt. I've tried several solutions to clean these surfaces, but the only thing that seems to work at all is full strength Mr. Clean and lots of elbow grease. Even this solution is not entirely satisfactory. Does anyone have any suggestions that would work better? Would spraying something on the walls before squiggling help? Thanks, Dan Cordoba

surfaces,
and
You could use an after shower spray. I find it reduces the number of major cleaning I have to do. When I do clean the shower floor (horizontal surface) I like to use automatic dishwasher detergent. I wet the floor and sprinkle on the powder. You can let it sit for a while and then use a sponge or scrub brush. I find it does a great job on my resin shower pan and ceramic tile. Of course, this it too abrasive for high-gloss fiberglass gel-coated fixtures.