help cleaning mold out of stoller

I am new to the group and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas to clean mold out of a stroller..its one piece so i cant take it all apart. I heard if i use bleach and water 1:20 ratio and spray it but i am worried i will bleach the color. Anyways any ideas would be great...!!! MJ

Reply to
MJ

I have been using a 25% bleach/75% water solution around the house for removing mold and algae with no problems of bleaching out the color. Drop it down to 10% bleach/90% water - mix is thoroughly before you spray it on - use a brush on it - then rinse it off. I used it on walls - carpets - furniture fabric - upholstery in a camper

- screens - sidewalks - wood decks - etc. Harry

Reply to
Harry Everhart

A weak bleach ratio you mentioned will effectively kill the mold. Outdoors, wet the stroller, spray on the bleach and rinse after a minute. You may need to repeat the procedure. Dry in the sun. But, as you stated, it will bleach some color out. Is the stoller fabric or vinyl? You can scrub vinyl after the spray. Wear old clothing, rubber gloves.

Reply to
Phisherman