hair smell on leather

The leather recliner has picked up that stale hair smell from sleepyheads napping in it. I can hardly stand to sit in it now. Anybody have any ideas as to how to get rid of the smell? The recliner isn't dirty where heads have rested ... just stinky. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Delete the obvious to reply to me personally. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
would febreeze work?