Dandelion stains

Hello
My children love to pick dandelions, but unfortunatley, the sap from the stems leaves awful brown marks on their clothes. Any ideas how to remove the sap stains?
TIA
Jacqui

Use a turf builder with weed control on your lawn to eliminate the dandelions. Get some sunflower seeds and help the kids grow some impressive flowers. This will make the lawn look better, get the kids interested in gardening, and will be less work in the long run. Dandelions are all but gone by this time of year where I live. For fresh stains, I would use a laundry pre-treater that works on proteins and grass. You could also soak them in an enzyme pre-treatment product like BIZ. Old stains may not come out.

Soak in a vinegar solution, then use a brush.
--
Nan (NOT the notorious TROLL!)