Clean/Paint the base bottom shower stall

All:
we have the shower stall in our Master bedroom and wants to clean it or paint it any suggestions?
Thanks
Hai Pham

It all depends on what the shower is made from. I generally wouldn't recommend painting anything that is constantly wet, however. I think you will be trading one problem for another. Even if the paint would stick reasonably well, paint is notorious as a substrate for mildew. Let us know what material you are dealing with.
Vox,
I believe it is fiberglass
Thanks
Hai

know

I would just clean it. If it is really dirty, you can mix up a paste of automatic dishwasher detergent and water and scrub it with a nylon scrub brush. If that doesn't get it clean enough, you can spray it with some Dawn Power Dissolver (keep it off any metal as it will discolor the surface. Let the stuff sit for about an hour and then use a Scotchbright pad to scrub it, then rinse.
I once cleaned a shower stall that hadn't been cleaned for YEARS!!!!! (*&(*%& It was black!! It took me 2 hours to get it clean but it looked like a "million" when I was done. . I used EVERYTHING I could in stages. One thing I used was "CLR". It worked at getting the "crud" loose!! LOTS of elbow grease!!
Best of luck-be prepared to sweat!
Sijka