Beer Smell

How can I remove the smell from a beer spill on a couch?
Thanks

If it is cleanable, you could rent a machine like the Rug Doctor and clean it. I would then use Fabreeze on it. If the cushions are removable and you live in a warm area, you could put them out in the sun to air out.

Stacey,
You will need a wet and dry vacuum or a rented carpet maching but try a mixture of ammonia (20% with water) and then a mixture of acetic acid (50%). Add each and tamp well in before adding water and vacuuming away.
If you want moer info about removing the beer look on www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_stains/stain_framepage.asp and click through to the beer stain.
Hope this helps -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web