any tips?

My lovely wife will not bake me a cake with a file in it. You folks are handy with home economics, right? What is the secret to baking really very fluffy cake with a hacksaw blade or file in it? I was going to ask Martha Stewart, but obviously she doesn't know. Thanx, spike
What's that spike guy on about? Your home is not your castle?