1-800-DRYCARPET rebuttal to olc-ca@cox.net - 2002-09-02

Several months ago snipped-for-privacy@cox.net posted this message;

1-800-DRYCARPET would like to go on record by posting the following rebuttal to a 2002-09-02 post by Google Groups user snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

  1. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (an email address of an alleged DRYCARPET customer) is not in our company data base. Since October 18, 2001 the company has required that its customers have a valid email address. @home.com,net,org also are not in our data base. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net posted his comments on August 9, 2002, (2002-09-02).

1-800-DRYCARPET/America's Preferred has been in businesses since March 1, 1992.

  1. We have no knowledge of ever damaging or fraying a customers (Berber) carpet fiber, ever.

  2. Our product (Swedry Carpet Cleaner) is not "simply a product that can be purchased and/or rented at store" nor is it a duplicate of any product. 1-800-DRYCARPET, a division of America's Preferred, Inc., owns the manufacturing specification rights/formula and is the US trademark owner of SWEDRY Carpet Cleaner. 1-800-DRYCARPET is 1 of 4 in the world that manufactures a dry organic carpet cleaning powder. REF:
    - REF:
  3. The company currently employs 16 - 1-800-DRYCARPET does indeed have company units and does not only rely upon its Agents. We do indeed have a network of Authorized Agents (not dealers) who own their own businesses and are not employees of the company. Our program is similar to a franchise system, a format that has revolutionized US business by offering valuable standardization to consumers since the
1950's. The company's Authorized Agents are individual business owners. REF:
- REF:
- REF:
  1. 1-800-DRYCARPET does indeed recommend stain resistant reapplication ONLY to those customers that have had these materials flushed-out by hot water extraction methods, (commonly referred to as steam-cleaning).

  1. We noted that the author at the end of his post stated that; "The next time he ( I ) will do it myself".

This post will be archived by Google Groups under the keyword and US trademark: "DRYCARPET". 1-800-DRYCARPET is interested in protecting its good name and offering an alternative to wet shampoo carpet cleaning methods.

Sincerely,

Greg Cantrell President/CEO America's Preferred, Inc.

1-800-DRYCARPET(?)
Reply to
Greg

Are you saying that if someone doesn't have an e mail address you won't do their carpets? Was Dave Cortino using a genuine e mail address?

Reply to
Sweep

Have you thought about becoming a corporate sponsor?

Reply to
Stoney

I'm new to Google Groups - I'd be interested in learning more, Yes! Thanks Stoney.

Reply to
Greg

Who?

Reply to
Stoney

We have taken legal action to force Google to turn over the IPs of lurkers. It's unfair to struggling experts like Stoney that he receives no royalties when lurkers download his articles.

The Sponsorship Advisory Committee has discussed your motto: "Up to now, we've defined our own terms, and if we're branching out it's because we need to." Our contributors from the United Kingdom also define their own terms, which causes confusion for those of us who speak proper English.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

FH won't like it. he's one of the sponsors and he's the carpet man in here.

Reply to
Sweep

Were they in Welsh?

Reply to
Dawn

no. dave cortino was not the author.

Reply to
Greg

what are you on about? Try quoting what you're replying to. you make less sense than Dawn.

Reply to
Sweep