Virtual Reality (Second Life ) and Architecture Practice

If you want to learn more about using the virtual world as Second Life in an architectural practice, I'll be giving a presentation on Autodesk Island in Second Life on Tuesday, May 29 at 10AM Pacific. You'll need to install Second Life (http://www.secondlife.com ) and click 'Map' and find Autodesk Island. You can learn more here: http://archsl.wordpress.com/2007/05/24/may-29th-10am-second-life-and-architectural-practice /
Hope to see you there! I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions personaly as well. I'm Keystone Bouchard in-world, and look forward to meeting you there! =)
Best, Jon

http://archsl.wordpress.com/2007/05/24/may-29th-10am-second-life-and-architectural-practice /
I actually was thinking if an "architectural eye" would be of any monetary use in a virtual world such as Second Life. I know people pay for things like clothing and such. Is the 3D modeling in Second Life any good for designing truly inspired stuff?
But I am curious how Second Life could help any architectural practice. I would think a better solution would be Google Earth combines with Sketchup. Unless of course your not even referring to 3D modeling.
--
Edgar