Tree house restaurant

I like it!

RicodJour

Same here. I first heard about it through a tv commercial they had running while I was there.

As you probably already know, I like adult tree houses, and might have even posted one like 'La Cabane Perche'.

Otherwise, here it is (one favourite of the models):

Maybe it has somewhat less architectural merit than the resto, but I still like it...

I like to think there's a good likelihood that I'll live at least part time in one of some sort one day. If I do, and am still on here, and some of us are still on here and on reasonably manageable terms ;D (treehouses are potentially dangerous enough ;) I might extend an invitation.

...What do we drink?

Reply to
Warm Worm

6,000 sf, $7mil treehouse WITH a restaurant and 4,000 sf of decks.
creative1986