Tree house restaurant

I like it!
http://www.nydailynews.com/money/galleries/treehouse_restaurant/treehouse_restaurant.html
RicodJour wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/galleries/treehouse_restaurant/treehouse_restaurant.html
Same here. I first heard about it through a tv commercial they had running while I was there.
As you probably already know, I like adult tree houses, and might have even posted one like 'La Cabane Perche'.
Otherwise, here it is (one favourite of the models): http://www.la-cabane-perchee.com/web/site_uk.html
Maybe it has somewhat less architectural merit than the resto, but I still like it...
I like to think there's a good likelihood that I'll live at least part time in one of some sort one day. If I do, and am still on here, and some of us are still on here and on reasonably manageable terms ;D (treehouses are potentially dangerous enough ;) I might extend an invitation.
...What do we drink?

6,000 sf, $7mil treehouse WITH a restaurant and 4,000 sf of decks. http://www.groovygreen.com/groove/?p=2989