This might be off topic but perhaps some of you know...

I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for $ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can move to any state or town in the western USA.
I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly expensive houses in larger towns.
How do I find it?