Texas Railroad Architecture

Hi
I am still searching for information on St Louis Southwestern Railway (Cotton Belt Railroad) passenger depot"Union Station" located in Waco Texas.
This depot was built in the early 1900s and met its demise in the 1953 Waco Tornado.
I have tried a large number of railroadfrelated sites with no success.
Where could I find the architects name. Is there a register from that time of railroad structure architecture ?
Thanks
Charlie Harris New Zealand

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Union+Station+Waco+Texas.&btnG=Google+Search