Renaistatus

I think that... in climate of today of the against-capitalist of aparentemente-growing, people will give to return more towards which it is really and truely important in life!!!!!! and he can choose, for example, architecture and design....... If he is therefore the architect and the designer and his works importance and reputation will grow in.......... It could mean to come from another class of Renaissance.
-- That's to think about!!!!!! Richard MacIntyre, Designer
Richard MacIntyre wrote:

It's Ahmed, reincarnate! <g>
Notan
You beat me to it.

To be frank, it was originally intended as a serious post-- the idea of architecture and design, etc.-- and/or stuff that truely matters in life, or to the spirit/soul/nature-- gaining more importance in a post-capitalist, and apparent post-consumption-crazed era, but I had just previously been fiddling with Babelfish for a translation of something else and one thing lead to another.
In this case, I typed it in English, translated it into Spanish, and then back again to English.
"Notan"

So Nat's Nat and that's that.
But quite frankly Frank, that was not frank.